There are many ways to participate in the life of our school and our students through volunteering. Whether you are interested in a one-day, long-term, or a seasonal project, you can contribute your talents and help provide a college-prep education to our students.
Tutor a student
- Build a relationship with a single student, meeting them weekly to assist with homework and tutor, while serving as a positive role model.
Leading a Career Exposure workshop
- Help expose our students to new ideas and career paths by giving a presentation during our school day.
Preparing and serving a meal
- Provide a lunch or a dinner to our students.
- Helping to keep our grounds beautiful by assisting our landscapers to keep our flower gardens free of weeds and our vegetable garden healthy.
- Help lead one of the schools special events, informing the community about our work and mission.
- Take on special projects as needed: set-building, packet assembly, etc.
- Answer phones, greet visitors and perform light clerical duties in an office environment.
To inquire about volunteer opportunities, please contact Rachael Dittmar at (412) 362-2001 x134, or fill out the form below: