Our students find joy in giving back to their communities. Three times each year, our students and staff head off-campus for a day of service, conducting hands-on projects such as:
• Leading story time and playing with kids at local child care centers and the Urban League
• Helping with Salvation Army’s Treasures for Children
• Packing up clothes for World Vision
• Conducting clean-ups in the community, and at churches
• Serving food at Rainbow Kitchen
• Playing Bingo, and visiting with senior center adults
• And more!