Join a Leadership Giving Society and enter a tight-knit network that builds support for our students, and a strong foundation for The Neighborhood Academy.
Founder's Society — $25,000 annually for three years
- Support the full annual cost of a student’s education at TNA for three years.
- Forever change the life of a student. Show a student he/she is valued and worthy by investing in his/her life, providing scholarship and mentoring support through TNA.
- Continue the relationship into college and beyond.
Blue and Orange Society — $12,000 — $24,000 annually for three years
- Support the cost of one-half of a student’s education for three years.
- Includes such activities as 3 meals per day; afterschool athletic programming for one semester; student life budget, including honor roll field trips, school dances.
Bulldog Society — $1,000 — $11,999 annually for three years
- Provides valuable scholarship support for our students.
- Includes such school supplies as: athletic uniforms, technology support and services, calculators, Chromebooks, tickets to cultural excursions, student counseling.
"Man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit." - D. Elton Trueblood (author, educator, philosopher, theologian)
To join a Society or receive more information, please contact:
Carolyn Sanford, Assistant Head of School for Development
at 412.362.2021 or email@example.com